View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 01:50 PM
Janice McC

Ok, here's my first finish for 2016. (A little Toot toot for me ) This is one I put together about a year ago i guess. It was meant to be a small MQ practice piece. I did the minimal mq'ing and then put it aside. All it needed was a binding. It's now a piece for my old cat Gracie who's as thin as a cat can be and still be alive. She loves her spot on the dryer but she needs padding to sit on. Now this is hers, or it will be as soon as I wash it tonight. ( The squares came from various swaps on the QB, including the last two birthday candy swaps.) Sorry about the poor pic. I was in a hurry to actually post a finish. Thanks for looking.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]539701[/ATTACH]

One down! Yeah! Next one will probably be a red/white wall-hanging sized log cabin quilt that came from someone who didn't want to finish it. It was partially hand quilted but I took out most of it and redid it by hand. Now there's only a few hours of hand quilting left and I've got to make and attach a binding. Once done, it'll hang in our little red cabin. Can't wait to finish that one!
Attached Thumbnails little-candy-quilt.jpg