View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 06:39 AM
sunrise450

I love all the quilts shown and am so encouraged by them. I hurt my back so can't drag all my ufo's out. I will try to list them by memory. I'll start with 4 row by row quilts. These were made by swaps that I joined when aol had it's quilting board up and running. Also from that era was a swap that I hosted. All the blocks are there, just have to get them together. 2 applique quilts, a king size strip or string quilt, all blocks finished, just have to qayg to finish it up. A quilt of valor that I made for my DH who is a Vietnam veteran. 4 table toppers and table runners, a swoon quilt, tote bag or bags, can't remember. That is 15 listed and I know there are more that I will find when I am able to. I also have a box of finished blocks, at least two quilts there and several table runners. I *think* there is enough fabric on hand to finish anything I will finish.
To help, my DH told me that I just have to finish the tops and I can send them out to be quilted. I am going to do that for the quilts and throws, the rest I will do myself.
I forgot to mention an ongoing project that will someday morph into *something*. I make 1" hexagons. I've been sewing them together as flowers. There is three different kinds, one is with 30's fabric, another with regular fabric and the other is with Christmas fabric. I work with any one that strikes my fancy.
I hope I didn't bore you to tears, I didn't mean to make this so long!
Have a nice day everyone and keep warm!