View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 03:21 PM
Quiltgranny

Hi Everyone,

It started innocently enough... :D I put lots of fabric up for sale last week. In the process of selling my wares, I 'met' a lot of wonderful people. One in particular noticed that I also lived in CO, so she inquired "where abouts?" It turns out there were just a few mountains between us - no problem. Boxermom aka Kimberly decided it would be fun if she came up for lunch to pick up her fabric from me. I was tickled pink, as I've never met anyone from this board before.

We had breakfast at a local eatery, then moseyed on over to Nuts and Bolts Needleworks just up the road a piece. Kimberly brought with her an awesome work in progress that needed a little something added to it, plus she had run out of one fabric and has searched everywhere, only to come up empty handed. Well, guess what? Kimberly found that and so much more today. Take a peek at her shopping foray, lol. :lol:

We had a blast and are looking forward to doing so again one of these days soon. :D

Happy sewing Kimberly!!

Karla in CO

This is all I needed today.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]60935[/ATTACH]

Kimberly & I at the cutting table. Those are all HER fabrics, LOL.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]61320[/ATTACH]

Kimberly finds some of the $4 fabric. Yep, that's her cart there..
[ATTACH=CONFIG]61527[/ATTACH]

I sold Kimberly the fan fabric, she found the other one to compliment it.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]61599[/ATTACH]

Kimberly has done some serious shopping!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]61601[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-60935.jpe   attachment-61320.jpe   attachment-61527.jpe   attachment-61594.jpe   attachment-61596.jpe