Old 01-15-2016, 08:08 AM
Annaquilts
Power Poster

Originally Posted by jaba View Post
I had this post started, computer updated and shut down to install. What a way to start the day! Ladybug, hope your friends and pizza cheered you up a bit, good food and good people always help. Is your quilt shop doing a block of the month? sounds like fun.
I've been having trouble with my right hand and experiencing pain in my fingers, so my appointment with the doctor was yesterday. Seems the tendon has gone a little "wacky", they call it a trigger finger. Whatever it is, I sure want it fixed. They are scheduling surgery and he says it will be fine and normal again. The sooner the better I told him, hope they call today!
I came home to a wonderful Valentine from NHNative. Pat you really outdid yourself on these sweet items, such beautiful work you do!! Candy hearts, a notepad, heavenly smelling soap, knitted pink and white heart coasters, crochet nestled hearts, this little heart box filled with heath candy bars and the sweetest mugrug ever! And that's not all...would you look at all the detail on this needlecase and pin cushion, truly amazing and beautiful. Thank you so much Pat, I love everything you sent and certainly am in awe of your embroidery talent.[ATTACH=CONFIG]540178[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]540179[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]540180[/ATTACH]
I sure hate to see this swap end, they are so fun to do. Anyone going to take over for Karen and keep us all sewing??
What a gorgeous Valentine's swap you received! Indeed you did an amazing job MHNative.