Old 01-18-2016, 07:45 AM
carriem

I just wanted to say "hi" while I have a few minutes. DD is working through her English lesson and doesn't need my help right now. Things continue to be busy, but I am sneaking in some sewing time here and there. I have made 3 bindings for a friend's quilts (she pays me to put them on when they get done at the quilter's) and cut fabric out for her next quilt (she travels from FL so just orders fabric and has it sent here). I need to make 4 pillow cases (1 regular and 3 throws) for her and THEN I'll be finishing my star quilts. Yesterday I got the alternating blocks, borders and bindings cut for both quilts. I can't wait to see them all put together!!! Just have to decide if I am going to QAYG or put it all together and try quilting around the stars when it is a big quilt....my goal is to have at least one finished by mid February; both would be a great surprise. Then I have one other top I want to get done before our retreat in March...the top is together, just need to quilt it (it will be SITD).

Hope everyone has a great week!