Old 01-19-2016, 03:30 PM
Anoka Quilter

Originally Posted by jaba View Post
I sent you my info Barb, forgot to add my b-day so you have 2 messages from me Sunday I selected 50 FQ's, cut and stacked and ready to mail. Now just need to get some b-day cards.
Wow Jaba you are all ready for the next round. I have been cutting extra 2 1/2" strips from each fabric that I have worked with since June, which I am sad to say is not a whole lot. But I do have a small stash going for the next Birthday round; however, I do not have 50 different fabrics yet.

Looking forward to sharing another year with all of those that are returning and with those who will be joining the group.

I posted this on the 2014/2015 board; however, I am going to re-post it here. I am going to begin the Growing Up Odd quilt. This will not use all my candies from the past two years; however, it will use a big chunk of them. It should be interesting to see where I am at with it when this group officially begins in March. I am truly trying to challenge myself to work on my candies for at least 15-30 minutes a day. Let's see how good I am at sticking to that challenge. I wonder if this would count as a UFO on the UFO challenge board? The fabric has all been cut and I have had the pattern picked out for over a year