View Single Post
Old 01-20-2016, 07:46 AM
Janice McC

Ok, someone told me I was "kind of" being paged over here. It's been a couple of weeks since I checked in so I didn't know. As Muse mentioned, I had DEFINITELY burned out last fall. Burned out may be a kind word for what was going on with me. In any case, I'm much better and, omgosh, I can barely believe I'm going to say this, I've been missing the booms. Did I say that??? Afraid so.

So I've been considering the next boom for a while now. However, and this is a big HOWEVER, it will be totally dependent upon the results of another family member's medical results. Tests will be done late next week. If the results are not good, there's no way I will be able to take on another project. If things turn out well, then I'll probably be ready to run a boom if there is enough interest. You all know I'll do it even if the group is small but we've got to get at least 12 or 14 people to make it worth your expense in mailing. But really, until we get test results, this is just speculation on my part. I will let you know what I find out by the beginning of February most likely.

Janice