Old 01-20-2016, 08:06 AM
lawsonmugs
Power Poster

Kathy I will post a picture for you after I show off what I got from Deb. ( patches and posies) She sent so much I needed to take 3 pictures. I really should have taken more. lol. Such beautiful sewing and artwork. Some really nice soft soap and a hand crocheted washcloth from her daughter. (well made) I just love homemade items and I got lots. Instead of naming more I will post pictures.Picture one shows a big heart needlebook it is shown open in picture 2 with a pretty heart pincushion and a tea book.Also very nice coasters in a cute basket. Picture 3 has a really nice heart doily mat and some pretty trim and a nice big piece of fabric. Picture 1 also has pepper jelly, 2 boxes of tea (I love tea) candies coffee and a little wooden washboard and a baggie under it with lots of little trims and sewing extras. Thank You so much Deb. I love it all especially the homemade items and will use them. I'm not one to just save homemade items for some day. If you wait they never seem to get used and they were made to be used and enjoyed. This has been a wonderful swap and I will miss it terribly.Hugs to all of you Mary
Attached Thumbnails dsc02993.jpg   dsc02994.jpg   dsc02995.jpg