Thread: Rotary Safety
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 08:18 AM
tessagin
Power Poster

Other week DH decided he was going to cut some denim pants so he could make cover for his meter saw. He thinks a pizza cutter (ours is very sharp) is big and needed for a big job. He gives me his ' I know what I'm doing looks". Not even 2 minutes later we are on our way to the ER. Made him wait until I put protective tarp over my front seats. Told him there is a reason they call it a "pizza cutter" and he can just roll his eyes some other direction. Now I'm squeamish, actually get empathy pains in my tush when I see a needle about to be used but not this time, well maybe a little. But 3 sticks with novocaine and 5 stitches later, we're on our way home. WEnt to the store later and bought a new pizza cutter. Couldn't bare the thought. Showed him I have 2 pair of fileting gloves; my size and his size. he was in a hurry. I also drilled him. Utensils in the kitchen stay in the kitchen. I finished cutting his denim after washing it of course. I like the fileting gloves which can also be used to open oysters.