Old 01-23-2016, 03:16 AM
Honchey

I can't see my front steps...When it snows it's very bright in the house at night and if I wake up for a nature call I can't get back to sleep..I went to bed at 10 last night and woke up at 3:30 and it's now 6 am and I'm tired...the snow plows have been by several times .. we're destined to get 18-24 " before it's all said & done..who knows maybe more..We are considered to be in the I-95 corridor..

I want to make some Ranger cookies today...I bought golden raisins yesterday and can't believe how $$ they are.
I have every kind of bread they make & 2 gallons of milk...don't laugh...every time I came home from the store yesterday I purchased something I thought I forgot...It's a good thing..DS came by last night to "pick" up some supplies for the weekend.. He works for the Postal Service and won't be able to go in to work today...We are in a state of emergency...
I guess I'll be doing some sewing today amongst some other things...Making Pasta fazoli today for dinner..I make it with sausage...see y'all late..I'm rambling so it's time to leave..