View Single Post
Old 01-26-2016, 11:20 AM
Snooze2978

I don't have problems starting the quilt project but its when I get to the quilting of it. I'll even have the quilting layout all figured out and I will still procrastinate. Once I get started though I'm good to go. Now I'm on a roll as I've finished quilting 1 over sized lap, 1 over sized full size, 1 oversized queen and now working on a king size quilt all in the past 4 weeks. I only quilt for appr. 3-4 hrs a day. The quilt I'm working now is custom all the way with 288 s.75 x 3.0 triangles surrounding it in 2 thread colors, 2 .75 sashings between the triangles, 1 large border with the individual patterns in mirror image, 4 cornerstones and 64 - 9.0 blocks. Tedious but rewarding as its coming out better than I hoped.

Also working on Bonnie Hunter's mystery..........finally and a BOM at my local fabric store plus getting ready to start one of the projects on my shelf for this year. Once I'm on a roll I'm good but its just getting me to start that's the hard part especially when winter hits. I get the "winter time blues". 2014 I only made 1 quilt the entire year.