View Single Post
Old 01-26-2016, 06:28 PM
ragamuffin

If you have that cart, you could get hooks or something to hang your rulers on, down the sides. If you want the instructions to the rulers handy, put them in those clear 3 ring vinyl folders (business clear ones) and hang them on the sides too. In fact, you could hang a 3 ring notebook on the side. I am a wood worker and want to make a long holder with grooves in but right now, the barn is snowed in and I am not shoveling it out. I will wait for nicer weather.
When I open my computer, an ad shows up and they have a table with shelves under and two small drawers for your scissors, etc. I tried to find it on their site, and I did not have the patience to go thru the entire site to find it. I wish I could because if it would be too high for me, I am 4'10", I could cut the legs off. I had surgery on both shoulders and right now have the shingles since I had shoulder surgery in Sept. and I decided I want to get my stuff in order, and
have it correct this time for me. I think it is time I get the things I want out of life. Sorry to sound off. Hope all of you find that perfect table.