View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 05:56 AM
Grandma Mary

The best app I ever downloaded is called Quiltography. I had to pay more than I've ever paid for an app, but haven't ever regretted it. This app does it all. You can design your own quilt, add in the fabrics you have, and see what it will look like. Yes, you take pics of your fabric to keep in the app. It has all kinds of popular blocks already created. All you do is arrange the ones you like into a quilt. You can tell the app how many blocks you want add borders and insert your choice of fabrics. You can also design your own blocks and save them. Whenever I have had a question, you can contact them right from the app, and I ALWAYS hear right back from them. They are very friendly and make you feel like you're talking to a friend. Also, I've told them what I wish they could add to their program, and they listen! They appreciate any feasible ideas you might suggest. I know it might be too pricey for some of you, but if I recall correctly, I think it cost around $14.95 one time cost. I've used it for about two years. Take a look at their reviews to see if it's meant for you.