Old 01-29-2016, 03:09 PM
Snooze2978

Default Quilt Backs larger than 108".......where?

Hello, I'm in dire need of finding a site that sells quilt backing larger than the 108" I keep finding out there. Don't want muslin either but a colored or a neutral with texture to it. Muslin is okay and I found them out there but not much else. I'm working on a BOM called Sangria that comes out 105" x 105" so 108" isn't wide enough. True I could just add a strip to the sides to give me something to grab onto and I may have to end of doing that if I can't find any backings wider. I've been told that I will never find a batik wider than 108" so I've quit looking for them. The Sangria BOM is made up of all batiks though so its sad to think I might have to go with something totally off the wall for it.

All suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Won't need it till the beginning of next year at the earliest but I like to have all my fabrics beforehand. As it is I'm still waiting on 1 fabric I ordered back in late October from Hancock and have yet to get it. I'm just about ready to cancel it and look elsewhere as all I need it a yard or 2 at most. I'm doing the Fantasia Tree frackered as someone had done and then add blocks of some sort around it to make it queen size.

Thanks again for any help.