Old 01-29-2016, 03:13 PM
caspharm

Originally Posted by works4me View Post
Looks like only a handful here but she has 34 people showing their checkerboards on her link page.

[link removed. site requires sign-up and other requirements that make it not available to all.]

And more vendors are providing prizes. Yippee!

In the email Alida sent out today, said she has 300 subscribed, but only about 10% have sent their photos to her. Here is what she sent out:

Hello friends!
I have seen some wonderful checkerboards in our group!

However we have about 300 people subscribed to this event and only 10% shared their finished project!
If you want to get the next pattern for free, you still have few days to turn it in (either in the linky or via email directly to me).

If you post your picture on FB, your blog, Instagram, FlickR or anywhere on the web, I cannot count that as entry for giveaway or to send you the next pattern, because I cannot hunt down your email address!!! YOU have to either add your link to the linky, or YOU have to send me a direct email with the picture and and you need to give me permission to post it in our linky. The LINK PARTY is the ONLY place where I draw winners from and where I get emails for future patterns. I can help you with that (I did it already for several people, it takes me about 15 seconds to do it) but YOU have to send me an email for that.

Deadline to submit your finished project is Sunday, Jan 31st, 11:59 pm EST

I wish you all a great weekend!
Alida

Last edited by patricej; 02-07-2016 at 08:07 AM.