Old 01-30-2016, 06:11 AM
Leesewzany

Hi everyone! It looks like I will be able to join in on all of the birthday fun this year! I've been cutting candies in preparation all ready. It's tedious, but I save every single scrap so it's helping to lighten up my colorized scrap bins. A little into on me since I am new: I am 34 with a small family of a husband and three year old daughter. We have two cats. I have been quilting for a bit over two years, and over the past year especially it is a daily obsession. I churned out about a dozen quilts last year, two wall hangings, the rest are twin or larger. Just two finishes so far this year. I am practicing FMQ, and am so glad to be beyond stippling, lol. Thank you Leah Day! I participate in the Stash Bee blog which is SO much fun and one of my favorite things going on in my life right now. Check it out if you have an inclination! My birthday is in August, but I forgot to say that in my message to Barb, will get on that in a minute. I look forward to participating here in the coming year!