View Single Post
Old 01-30-2016, 08:28 PM
Glojean48

This is the site for me this year! A couple weeks ago I counted the UFO's on two quilt racks I have upstairs - these are ready to quilt, some with backing and batting already cut, many that I have to do this step - I had 46 UFO's! These are anywhere from wallhangings or table runners to queen-size quilts. The larger ones I will send out to a long armer. I started finishing a few in the last couple weeks and will post pictures when I get them downloaded to my computer. After I finished 3, I made 4 more tops just this last week.:-) I love the creative process and always want to see what the next top will look like so I just can't seem to keep myself from starting new ones (and dreaming about what I'm going to make next). This count doesn't include the labeled boxes stacked in my closet with quilts I have started, only those that are ready to go. It's kind of overwhelming when I see how many I have to finish, but it's not stopping me from making new ones. The problem I have now is that the repetitive use of my knee lift on my Bernina has caused incredible pain in my inguinal ligament (top of the thigh) and some days I can barely walk. Dang! Will have to pace myself and take some time to do some more embroidery. Looking forward to seeing how everyone does with this challenge!