View Single Post
Old 02-01-2016, 05:51 PM
zozee

Originally Posted by letawellman View Post
ok, so I'm a month late to this particular thread, but I must have had some ESP going on with everyone here.

For Christmas, hubby got me a three-tier tool-chest, that has wheels on the bottom, so I can roll it wherever I need it to go. I was fortunate enough to have the entire week off after Christmas, so I spent some of that time pulling stuff from the various places and loading up the new tool-chest. This resulted in a dresser and chest of drawers being completely empty... which worked out famously, since my son moved into his own place and needed them!

That resulted in more organizing, because now I had to re-arrange everything.

Which then resulted in me realizing (yet again) that (1) I do not need to buy any more fabric and (2) I have far too many UFO's.

Which then resulted in me joining the UFO Challenge group here on QB. And I have now finished a total of 4 UFO's during January, and now have 3 flimsies waiting to be quilted.

Which results in more organizing of the UFO's to decide which one is next.

I'm beginning to sound like the story "If you give a mouse a cookie..."

Welcome to the thread! You've been one busy beaver--or should I say mouse? Props to you for freeing up and getting rid of a dresser to your son, organizing tools, assessing your fabric, turning some UFOs into FOs, and giving the rest of us a reason to cheer yet another member on.