Old 02-08-2016, 08:14 PM
dublb

Sue - Now everyone have several ideas on how to make King Ranch Chicken. I love it that we all can experiment w/both our craft & our recipes. I will say that DH usually eats his King Ranch chicken w/tortilla chips instead of a fork. I also like to put sour cream on top of mine.

I woke this morning at about 5 or 5:30 to a loud yell from DH. He had fallen down the stairs. He has always had a fear of falling down stairs. He was barefoot & his dry heel just slipped on the carpet. (He later stated that he will always at least wear sandals or some kind of footwear when he navigates the stairs from now on.) He actually didn't fall all the way down the stairs. He had already gone down the first 4 before he fell & stopped before he hit the last 2 above the landing. He said that he got up & walked down the last 2 but the pain made him go too his knees on the landing. I found him on the landing. The sight scared me to death. I am so thankful that he didn't break anything. His right hip is real bruised & swollen. He thinks that he bounced down on it the most. He has aches, pains, scrapes, bangs & bruises all over. We did drive back to Midland much later today. We have obligations to meet tomarrow.

Here is a pict of the stairs he fell down.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]542287[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails brady-march-2013-16.jpg