View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 12:10 PM
Airwick156

Originally Posted by oh munner View Post
I think Fons and Porter should stick to hosting the show themselves, or turn it over to someone who actually knows about quilting, not someone who comes off as a "know it all". Mary Fons does nothing but irritate me. Any time there is a guess, she's the one who ends up doing all of the talking, while the guest is probably wondering why they bothered showing up at all. I've seen her do that with Patrick Lose, Sue Hauserman but I think the worst was when Jenny Doan was a guest. That talented and creative woman couldn't get a word in to save her soul, but instead had to stand there smiling, while Miss Know-it-all did all of the talking. All of these folks have a vast knowledge of quilting but weren't allowed to pass any of it on because Mary monopolized the whole program. The show definitely needs an over hall.... the sooner the better.
I refuse to watch it anymore. Can't stand how Mary "takes" over and her thinking she knows it all attitude. They do need to improve the show before they lose their fans.