View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 04:16 AM
Janice McC

Hi there Molly! I hope you will join again.

Reminder to everyone, groups are a bit fluid. If there aren't enough people in a group, or even too many, participants may be asked, not told, to switch up groups to even things out. At that time, if it doesn't suit you, you may drop with no negative consequences. And no group will ever be larger than 20 because it just becomes too much for some, myself included. Using the three month group for an example, if there were to be 16 members, that works out to be under one and a half blocks a week. Should it go to 20, probably unlikely as recent history suggests, you'd have to make about 2 blocks a week to complete them in the necessary time frame. And the dates, once firmed up when sign-ups close, are non-negotiable, so it's never a good idea to put off block-making until "later".

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to post them here or email me. Chances are, if you have a question, someone else has the same one. Either veteran boomers or I will answer if you post here. This group tends to have a really helpful bunch of people!

Originally Posted by mollymunchkin View Post
Mona, I am waiting until the last minute to see how many 3 month-ers sign up before I decide.