View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 08:56 AM
Sunflowerzz

Originally Posted by Sewnoma View Post
Now THAT is a heck of a find! I would have bought it in a second, too! She's a beaut!

I don't have space for more cabinets, so now when I find a machine I want in a cabinet, I buy it and then "re-donate" the cabinet by just leaving it there. (I tell them what I'm doing, of course) The staff often think I'm crazy because they think the value is in the cabinet itself, not the "weird old machine" inside it. I'm happy they think that way, because it means they really don't mind if I take the machine and leave the cabinet for them to sell again.
Yes, I have done that too and would have done that with this one....BUT, the matching slide in hidden chair had fused inside it and my hubby and the men couldn't get it to pull out of the cabinet so because I didn't want to take a chance that it might have had goodies hidden in the drawers of the matching chair we took the cabinet too....alas no goodies but did salvage the drawers and the bobbin holder inside.

Originally Posted by Mrs. SewNSew View Post
That's one heck of a good price for a Pfaff 130 with everything! Lucky lucky you! You must have had an angel on your shoulder!
I think you are right, it was my day up and walking about after being flat on my back with pinched nerve in my back!!! I was feeling much better after the find. Hehe, forgot all about my hurts for the rest of the afternoon. Couldn't wipe the big smile off of my face.

Thanks to all that have replied in this thread. I think the attachment is the biggest one I have ever seen, it is nicely hinged and opens easily and attaches pretty easy too. I know they call this machine the 130-6, Can anyone tell me if all 130's come with the holes in the body of the machine for this attachment? Just curious why the 130-6 is in the manual and machine is only marked 130.