View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 07:10 PM
amyjo

Hi all, haven't been on for a while. My computer crashed and so I took some time to find a new one. I also found a oil field skid shack that I am going to turn into my sewing cave. It is built extra insulated has a propane furnace in it, also wired, has kitchen cupboards and a stove, but the stove is gonna go I think. Has a setup for washer and dryer which I won't need and it has a bathroom, --walk in shower, toilet. Not sure if I can get water hooked up or not here on the farm. I am going to paint the interior white-ceilings and all. I also have a carpet and pad to put down. I bought myself one of the original scrapbox that some of you may have seen. Bought that before I found the trailer. It has two doors, into each room separately. What they called a bachelor's pad in the oil field. This is going to be interesting to see how I can get it all set up so that I can just leave my sewing lying out and can come in and pick up where I left off. That has been my problem. Hubby likes to put his mags and newspapers on my sewing desk, so then I can't find anything or I have to clean it off before I can use it. Plus 3 hairy dogs, which I don't like all over my fabric.