View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 07:56 PM
amyjo

I was supposed to have my new house built in 1981 moved to be the end of this one. When we built that house we had it so it would fit door to door on here. However my dh decided I did not need that much room, so unfortunately my house is going to h--- at the other place. I have been hunting for something that I could buy that would be nice and tight and ward--those skid shacks are really insulated. I have a # of machines, with tables, a couple of industrials and they are going in there too. Will have the back room for my stash and some of my machines on shelves --have two featherweights. Also have a Brother embroidery machine that I have yet to plug in and turn on. I bought carpet and pad that was supposed to go into the bus dh thought I could use. Didn't work, so if I can get everything lined up that bus will be moved out of the way and my sewing shack will go there. Mine decided we didn't need extra room, but I couldn't get up the stairs anymore-so that was out. Will be taking pictures and hoping to figure out how to put them in here so all can see. I told some of my sewing friends that they were welcome to come and sew when she is done. I also plan on painting a barn quilt on the plywood that I will hang on the outside.