View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 05:25 AM
Janice McC

Hello there, GramE! You pretty much have the idea already. You will send one FAT EIGHTH, not an eighth, to me for each person in your group. (We don't know how many that will be until sign-ups are over.) I will collect a set of fabrics from each person. When they are all here, I will then send out to you a package containing a FAT EIGHTH from every other group member. You will use the fabric you receive to make a block for each person. You can make any block you like but sometimes members request certain colors be used. I ask that you try to follow those requests. BUT sometimes people don't have color requests and tell you to use whatever colors you want to use. (The color requests will be attached to each fabric piece, if there are any requests.) When you finish making a block for each person using their fabric as well as some of your own, you will repackage them and send them back to me. I'll then redistribute the completed blocks to each member. You will get back a set of blocks made with your fabric, one made by every other Boom member.

Does that make sense? I hope so!
Originally Posted by GramE View Post
Ok, so I would supply one fat eighth for each member. Then I add to that to make each block? How do I know what color/shade to add?