View Single Post
Old 02-14-2016, 03:06 AM
moonrise

I'm the other Moon/Lisa. I live in northwest Georgia with my husband of 28 years (school sweethearts since we were 13/14 years old), 4 cats (one of which I bottle fed from 2 days old), 2 cockatiels, and 3 society finches. I've been sewing and crafting ever since I was old enough to pick up a needle and scissors. My interests are all over the place ... quilting, general sewing (not clothes, though), painting, stained glass, scrapbooking, mixed media, beading, ... you name it. My late great-grandmother and grandmother taught me how to sew and quilt. I enjoy doing craft fairs in the fall.

DH and I like to go camping. He built us a teardrop camper, but we also tent-camp when the weather is nice. One of our dreams is to travel the country, camping along the way, but unfortunately that little thing called "money" makes DH's job a necessity. (We're in our late 40's. No retirement anytime in the near future.) DH also built us a pair of recumbent trikes a few years ago, and we go riding whenever we can. We live about 5 miles from Chickamauga Battlefield, which is a great place to ride (LOTS of wildlife), and about 10 miles from the gorgeous Riverwalk in Chattanooga.

DH and I have both lived here our entire lives. We were even born at the very same hospital. How funny is that?

Welp, that's about all I can think of. Next!