View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 11:09 AM
Anoka Quilter

Originally Posted by Fraew View Post
I am soooo ready to start something new but alas, I keep finding UFOs! Ugh!!
I hear you Fraew, I too am so ready to start something new. I have this one WH pattern that has been staring me in the face for awhile now so I think I will take a break from the UFO's and work on the WH. This is the piece that I want to make up for the next WH swap that will be coming up so it will be a nice break, with a purpose.

What is it about us quilters that we always want to start something new before finishing the projects we have already started?

Speaking of UFO's, I am getting closer to having finishes for February. The borders are now on the king size quilt I have been working on. I just have to get out and pick up the backing fabric and batting and it will then go on the frame. My goal is to pick up the fabric and batting some night this week and get it on the frame so I can start quilting it on Sunday. My queen quilt and two table runners are now surged and ready for binding, which I will do Wednesday night when I get together with my sewing buddy. Then they will be ready for me to hand stitch down the binding as I relax with hubby upstairs.