View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 03:09 PM
happylab

Oksew, thank you for posting the connection for the 360 challenge. I signed up for it and will be using my stash and scraps to work on the project. I will start the project latter this weekend. 1st I need to go through my stash/scraps and pick out my fabric. so excited, I'm starting another project. Oops, we are suppose to complete UFO's on this site. LOL.

Terriamn, I'm glad you are healing and getting back to your quilting. I miss it just like you have when I was recovering from surgery last year. Quilting is great therapy.

Leta, Sorry your team lost to the Broncos. I was surprised your team didn't win. I had expect for my team to lose.

WMUT, welcome back.

Glojean, Love all of your projects. I may have to use your projects as a plan to make for myself. In a year or so. I got to remember to complete my UFO's first.

I vote for the site to start a Unstarted Project challenge. I have as much of these as I have UFO's.

Fraew and pffer3, lovely finishes.

I have recovered from a bad cold and over working. The I took 2 weeks off to go on vacation, to someplace warmer. So I have not made much progress on my sister's doll quilt. Over the weekend and next week. I only have to wash and sew a border on my dragon quilt top. Then both can be sent to the quilter.