Thread: March POM Swap
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2016, 08:44 PM
tlambing

Default March POM Swap

~March~ Project of the Month
Mail by March 31st

This months project …."A Tisket a Tasket an any color Basket!"

I’d really like this swap to be a challenge, getting us “Thinking outside the box”
So…don’t just think….. quick, square and plain.
How about round, quilted, embroidered, embellished…with handles etc.
There are no precise directions or criteria. I only ask that your finished project be something that you would be excited to receive.

If you’d like to join, please send a pm to me tlambing and include the following

Real Name
Phone #
Email address
Severe Allergies
Can you swap Internationally?

Sign ups will be open until Monday February 29th. Names out soon after. You will have until March 31st to mail your project.

I’d really like to keep this about the project, so I am going to ask that we not send extra goodies. This will help to keep postage down as well as helping us not feel an obligation to shower our partner with gifts. If you feel you must do something extra, how about writing a poem or drawing a picture or sharing a joke? I bet you can think of something!

As soon as names are given, please contact your partner right away.
Please contact me asap if you are having trouble getting in contact.
Please continue to post on the thread throughout the swap. Let everyone know of your progress, post sneak peeks and encourage other swappers. It’s so much fun seeing everyones progress and sharing in our quilting friendship.

I ask that you let me know when you send your project and when you receive from your partner.

Any swapper that does not follow through with their obligation to the swap will be banned from future swaps and will receive bad (swap) feedback.

****Please make sure to read the general rules that apply to all swaps here on the quilting board****

Last edited by tlambing; 02-21-2016 at 09:03 PM.