View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 07:15 AM
mjmachin

Ah, my stash! I had good intentions when I started quilting...only buy with I need for the quilt I am doing. Yah, that didn't last very long. I had a manageable amount of fabric and was organized. Over the past few years it has grown by leaps and bounds! Thinking I would retire this past year, I decided to buy what I see and like so I would have fabric when I retired. Oh what fun that was! Then a friend lost her mother, who was a life long quilter. She is getting rid of closets full of fabric and said I could have all I want. She has already given me 5 tubs of fabric and lots of books and magazines, and she is not done yet! Then I had an accident and they totaled my car, so we had to purchase a new one...... life plans change and I will continue to work through 2016 to pay this new car off. Soooo, I have lots and lots of fabric and can't wait to have more time to "play" with it. In the mean time I will try, very hard, not to purchase any more.....oh, but I do need whites and basic colors!!! Yes, the saga goes on!!!