View Single Post
Old 02-23-2016, 07:17 PM
BARES

Originally Posted by DonnaMiller View Post
I wouldn't take my machine there. Sew-Classic.com has the belts for $12 or under. I would recommend the 3/8" and not the 1/4" from experience. They also have TriFlow grease and oil for competitive prices. They ship fast and are very trustworthy. Jenny shoots strait and I have never had a problem with anything I buy and I buy all my restoration parts there. I have no other affiliation with them, than good service.
Donna
Thanks for the recommendation of the 3/8". I would have been lost. I have read enough here that I didn't feel good about going there. One reason I called first. It has taken me all these years to get a treadle. They don't fall off trees here in So. CA the way they do in other parts of the country. This one is a beauty. Has the Phoenix? decals and they are in good condition. Cabinet is nice. I will keep working on trying to post a pic. I would love to know what sub-model it is. I thought about posting it in the Facebook quilting board thread. LOL I just found it last week. Didn't know the QB had a FB page before that. Maybe I will post my pics there. I know how to do that too.