View Single Post
Old 03-01-2016, 08:52 AM
Anoka Quilter

As promised here are pictures of my February finishes

[ATTACH=CONFIG]543811[/ATTACH]
I usually do not count something as a UFO if under a year old; however, I am making the exception with this one because it is only a month shy in age and was definitely in the UFO pile. I was looking for something to make for my SP and when I saw this runner completed I really liked the pattern and figured I would make one for my May16 SP. I was able to get the body of the runner completed; however, I was unable to finish it before the mailing deadline so it went into the pile with all the others things I have sitting around that needs to be quilted. This was quilted on 2/14/16 and I finished the binding on 2/19/16.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]543812[/ATTACH]
In August of 2013 I participated in a Mystery Retreat sponsored by a LQS that featured this fun table runner. I enjoyed the project so much that I November of 2013 I pieced together another runner featuring holiday fabrics. Well as you can guess it never made it to my holiday table. This was quilted the beginning of December 2015 and I just completed sewing down the binding on the 2/29/16 to get in under the wire for a February UFO finish.
Attached Thumbnails 02.17.16-finish.jpg   02.29.16-finish.jpg