View Single Post
Old 03-01-2016, 07:11 PM
Prism99
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Watson View Post
I'm using Windows 10 and I'm not sure what you mean by the bookmark thread in this forum.
You can bookmarks threads in this forum separately from anything you do with Windows 10. I believe any thread you comment on (including this one) shows up in your bookmarks until you delete it. See the "Quick Links" under the big Quilting Board header? If you click on that, it will show you any threads you have bookmarked (or commented on) in this forum. To bookmark a thread without commenting on it, look for the little "thread tools" header on the righthand side of the line just above where the posts start on the page. If you click on it, it will allow you to "subscribe" to a thread; this will put it in your "Quick Links". You can established different folders in your profile so that when you "subscribe" to a thread, you can subscribe to it in a specific folder of yours. Having different folders makes it much easier to find threads later.

Regarding Windows 10, how are you checking your bookmarks. If you click on the 3 horizontal lines in the upper righthand corner of the window, go to Bookmarks, then go to Bookmark Manager, is there nothing there?