Old 03-01-2016, 08:02 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Honchey View Post
Hi Everyone, I don't know where to begin with all the "news"..Let's just pray that it's all "done with".. One bad thing about being "away" like I am is that when "news" happens it's so hard to decide to stay or go...We also had news to deal with... so I can say February is finally over and done with...
MrOK hates February and is oh so glad when it's over. This is the month when what can go wrong will go wrong. The weather is cold; cows are tired of it; lots of ice for man and beast to slip on...usually under a cover of new snow. Getting a 1000-1200# cow up after a nasty slip is not easy. Being out in the cold sucks the energy out of the body, and often a nap is on the docket to be ready for the next round of chores.

March came in like a lion, but the days grow longer and the sun has more warmth...no wonder we love spring.

Honchey hope your news is looking more positive...love the DP9 start. This is a popular colorway at the shop.

In between customers I sewed a quick lap quilt and a panel wall hanging. Productive day.

Thanks for the kind words regarding the checkerboard quilt...DIL was impressed with both. FR isn't until April, so will be a while before I hear $ results.

This week concentrating on church omelet breakfast that I'm co chair of...always something....

Last edited by oksewglad; 03-01-2016 at 08:06 PM.