View Single Post
Old 03-05-2016, 05:48 AM
Bneighbor

thank you!!! I am in Bradenton right now and am sitting at the racetrack. I brought lots of projects to work on while we are here. In between working on the car and making test runs, I have been working on a quilt from Anita Goodesigns. It is in-the-hoop appliqué. I am doing it a little different from what is instructed, as I will be teaching this using a Silhouette cutting machine to cut the appliqué.
I went to the grocery yesterday and decided to find the Hobby Lobby. What a disaster! Traffic was horrendous (well, I did decide to shop at that time, due to the fact that we finished racing then!). I needed a new mat for my Silhouette, I ran in and out as quickly as possible. The 22 mile trip back to the track took me nearly an hour!
I am excited to see this list. We are racing here this weekend and next then heading to Gainsville for the NHRA nationals. Husband and grandson are going fishing in the gulf on Monday, so I found a laundry mat not too far from A quilter Haven, so drop them off at the marina, do the laundry and check out the shop.
i have been to Rainbows End. What a cute shop full of goodies! Not all that close to Bradenton. I will try to check out a few of these shops, maybe we will run into each other!
Crossed that bridge many times in a motor home with a 28 foot long trailer the is 13 feet high (imagine we are as big as a semi-truck).....scary the first time, but hey, live dangerously!!!