View Single Post
Old 03-05-2016, 05:14 PM
GEMRM

Default Mini Professional Tote completed

This was on my "to-do" list for 2016. Used some of my Paula Nadelstern fabric that I'd been saving for who know's what!
While I found the instructions very good, with excellent explanations and pictures to guide one along, some of the tote features are not to my liking. I find the small patch pocket on the inside isn't deep enough to hold a pen, but not wide enough for me to reach inside if I were to keep my keys in it.
The closure for the inner pocket seems kind of superfluous, it's not a really big pocket and if you close it up halfway in width, I'm not sure what I'd keep in it. I'm also not sure I'll like the outside elasticized pockets if the elastic stretches out? I do like how well constructed the zipper process is, for both the set in zip across the top and the ones in the front and the inside.

First pic is the front, next is the back and the final one is a partial view of the inside.

As I heard around the house when I was little - "The proof is in the pudding" which means, I'll see how it is once I start to use it!
Attached Thumbnails mini-prof-tote-front.jpg   mini-prof-tote-back.jpg   mini-prof-tote-inside.jpg