View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 05:09 AM
romanojg

You also have another place in Win 10 to opt not to share your information, just like you do if you buy a HP computer and probably others too. A lot of companies do that now, not to share but to analyze any problems you may have to help prevent them. It was the easiest software ever to install. It automatically picked up my browser settings from my other pc and so my favorites were picked up, loved that. I can use a pin # instead of having to sign onto my pc now. love that too.. The bottom line is that eventually we'll all have to upgrade. We are in the process of replacing all of the pc at the hospital with new ones because most of them have hard ware that is so outdated that it can't be upgraded from XP. We are going up Win 7. There isn't any immediate need to worry about it going out at this time. We'd know because we can't upgrade to anything until all of the vendors that we use for our different programs are on board. Right now, win 8 isn't even in the future. We'll probably skip that one. Which is ok by me.