Old 03-23-2007, 09:06 PM
ButtercreamCakeArtist

I really don't get out much. I have no birth siblings. I have a sister (in law...don't count the -in-law part)...a BIL...a B(est)F I never see and rarely hear from anymore...my hubby that works too much at home and at work...Mom and Dad that I go see about once a week, sometimes more....and I have friends on-line that I know for real. MySpace. That's about my only contact with the outside world other than here. I know I have other ppl that I see and talk to occasionally, but...you guys are all here for me every day. When I go rambling on and on...Like I'm doing now...you comment back if you want to...and it makes me happy. I'm a SAHM...I get into lots of crafts... it keeps me sane!
and BTW....I did my first applique`...it's a cow. It's no where near finished. just a cow. no details. I don't even have all the strings cut off it! And I wish these darned keyboards/computers were a little bit more smart/smarter so I could spell aplique` with the accent mark in the correct place! And words like pin~ata with the "~" over the "N" ...why does it even have the punctuation there if you can't use it correctly?
OK< so. forgive me for rambling, but you are the only ones who listen to me!!!!!!!! My mom lets the kids talk over me and answers them. If I don't continue with what was important to me, she goes on with her stories!!!!!! :cry: