View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 10:15 AM
Gerrycnx

Originally Posted by ManiacQuilter2 View Post
You do realize that most of us are women and you are going to get as many answers as there are stars in the universe.

I make a lot of charity quilts for teenagers and babies and I love your wild colors of squares and I would pick mostly tonals from that print. I don't think that the strip or the paisley have anything to add to the mix. It helps a lot if you have a pattern chosen first. I could see print used with Warm Wishes with different colors used. If you are a newbie, choice a simple pattern that you have confidence in making.
Thanks a lot! I love the pattern you showed me and I will probably do it as a babyquilt as soon as I will do another one.
I would like to do a wall hanging and maybe dare to try some curves or some applique, but I will try on small samples before taking the final decision...so, if I am not ready I can wait a little bit.
I love that fabric too!! It was love at the first sight and I choose the other accordingly. The light blue has the exact same color of the little blu squares...and the purple is less dark than it seems on picture.

P.s. My husband laughed when I read him the first sentence...I think he agrees with you ;-)