View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 04:31 PM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

I have two closer local quilt stores I love to go to. I go past them both when I go that way to an appointment I have. I always try to pick up something at them on those times. They are set up so pretty, and the one closest to me gives free classes one day per week on whatever we would like help with. The other one gives a class once per month of their choosing of the latest thing for $20.00. I got an invitation from them yesterday for a class on making the folded wreathes that so many have been making. All of their fabrics etc. are first quality, and they are so knowledgeable on everything.

Jo Ann's is too far from me, but I could order on line. After I seen the fabric and other things at these two shops I just don't go anywhere else, but if I have too I just pick up something at Walmart. If I don't have much to spend I just buy a small piece at the shops, but I like what I get.

I have also ordered on the fabric sales from one person on the board here. The fabric I got from her was nice.