View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 09:46 PM
sewbizgirl
Power Poster

Originally Posted by JuneBillie View Post
Though I am not much into gadgets I do love my dishes, teapots, cute odd dishes I find.,etc. I have a new set of gorgeous coffee mug size cups my son bought me, and they are so pretty. I have Christmas mugs in a special cabinet that me and my husband started when we first got married. We would buy each other one that are those sculpted type mugs for our hot chocolate. I have one coffee cup he had made for me with pictures on it. Other mugs for hot or cold drinks that my son would bring back for us from where he went to a fly in. I have all kinds of pretty serving dishes that I love. So I am only a minimalist when it comes to gadgets. lol...I have some clear dishes that were used in cafes a long time ago that you don't see anymore. They are little ones that are shaped where you have a section for a tiny food, a place for a cup or glass, and a third place that's a mystery. lol...
You are after my own heart with the dishes, etc., Susan... I do have lots of old sentimental dishes and little planters I have collected. They make my kitchen homey to me. My favorite kitchen stuff is my collection of Pyrex colored bowls and casseroles from the 50's. I started with the pieces that were my Mom's and that I remember eating out of every dinner time... and then I've added to those whenever I find good pieces I can afford. I'll keep all of that until I die!