Old 03-11-2016, 11:46 AM
callen

Some people on this board are gonna think I've lost my mind but I can relate to your situation but mine was a top of the line Bernina !! I bought the 820 about 5 years ago & just never did click with it. Some of it's features I loved but some others, not so much. I really did long for an embroidery machine combo machine but didn't want the 830 because of how I felt about the 820. Within an hour of where I live is a dealer that sells Husqvarna & Singer. After checking out the Husqvarna, I drove up there to check out the models. To make a long story short she took my Bernina 820 as a trade in & I went home with the new Husqvarna Epic & I LOVE this machine. Actually my hubby talked me into getting the Epic (the main draw back for me was the price) but I am in LOVE with this machine. I echo what was previously said & that is, if you can afford the Cadillac or whatever model it is you want, then put the pedal to the metal & go for it. Did I mention that I LOVE this Epic from Husqvarna & trust me the name Epic suits it to a T. This machine does everything but put supper on the table !! LOL