Old 03-12-2016, 07:32 AM
Honchey

So glad to hear your area is ok Bev...Every time I hear about bad weather in Texas I think about you.. and that goes for the areas of everyone else in this group too...

I've been in a very melancholy mood these last few weeks..don't know why.... Family up home are behaving so it looks like we'll be here in NC for the rest of March... I bought a 6 cube book shelf put it together yourself last nite and will be working on it today & tomorrow....I need a little more organization in my sewing room... I don't plan on bringing home 1/2 the sewing stuff I brought down here so I need a place for it...My inlaws will be here next week for 5 days so my sewing room needs to be picked up ...

My printer has been acting up..alot of the printed matter is missing and the ink is smearing on the paper...I've had to clean the nozzles 3 times since I'm here..I've never had to do that before...??????

You know Jan, I find that when I'm at the machine for the day I forget to eat or drink..I hate to move from the area 'cause I'm feeling a sense of getting it done. All I have to do with the last block I started is just get the sections together. Would love to see your mini pineapples when they're done Jan..

Time for my second cup of coffee guys, Have a good one today.. H.