View Single Post
Old 03-13-2016, 03:44 PM
MargeD
Power Poster

I always seem to have 3 - 10 projects going on at once. Right now I'm getting ready for the Strawberry Festival June 25th back at my old church in Litchfield, NH, so I've got several things I'm working on: microwave potato bags, zippered pouches, placemats, table runners, some wall hangings and a few baby quilts. I get tired of making one thing, so I go to another, to another, etc, etc. I've got several of the very large Zip-Lock bags full of UFO's, but the pile of finished items is slowly growing. "Besides all that, I started two Craftsy BOM projects last year, one by Jinny Beyer and the 2016 BOM by Kinberly Einmo and of course I started the BOM with Lynnette Jensen. I'm doing so great on those I haven't finished one block; however, I do have almost all the fabrics to start them, including the kit for Jinny Beyer's BOM. I seldom buy the kits, but the price came now to nearly half so I couldn't pass up a bargain like that, plus I had just gotten a little "mad" money in my pocket. I'm making some progress though.