View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 11:58 AM
onaemtnest

Originally Posted by Lookyloo View Post
This year instead of resolutions I set myself some quilt goals. The first one was to use up as many scraps as I could between Jan. and my trip to Florida in April. I'm doing lap quilts and hope to use them to achieve my second goal of learning some fmq on my domestic machine. I got totally inspired by one of dorismary2001's quilt and made one like it, love how it turned out. The second one in hot-crossed 9 patch made from mens shirts, 3rd is a string quilt I finished this morning.[ATTACH=CONFIG]543996[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]543997[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]543999[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]544003[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]544004[/ATTACH]4th is scrappy bricks, #5 & 6 are[ATTACH=CONFIG]544005[/ATTACH] trip around the world using Bonnie Hunter's pattern( 6 still needs borders). 7 is the scrappy attic steps. 8 is scrappy log cabin, 9 is double sliced layer cake and last quarter log cabin I think (made it from a pic)[ATTACH=CONFIG]544009[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]544007[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]544008[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]544006[/ATTACH]I have two more in progress but the scrap pile doesn't seem to have diminished that much. sigh
I'm hoping someone can help me in finding the pattern for the last quilt pictured in Lookyloo's post # 3018. In post #3019 she called the pattern "Attic Steps". Doing a search on Google for "Attic Steps" the only thing that seems to come up is Attic Stairs which is different than this one. I wrote to Lookyloo thinking that perhaps it's her own design or if not she could tell me the source of the pattern. I'm hoping that someone here might recognize the pattern.