Old 03-19-2016, 02:29 PM
givio

The beige, rust, and black prints are all Kansas Troubles fabrics by Moda. They seem to produce different prints in different collections, as I noticed there are Kansas Troubles fabrics under specific names. I think the main thing about them is they use little calicos and small designs in burgundy, navy blue, dark pine/olive green, rusts, browns, and various dark beiges. This web site shows some collections-- http://www.ktquilts.com/shop/KT-Fabric-Collections.htm The KT fabrics have great contrast. There are definite darks, mediums, and lights.

The prints I've used were from my local quilt shop two years ago, so maybe they are out of print. They offered a Block of the Month program, where I bought a kit with scraps to make a 12" block in January. In February, I brought in the block I sewed to show them, then they gave another baggie with scraps and a pattern for that month, and so on. I never bought yardage. I've just finished the quilt top using what I had. I have very little bits and pieces leftover. I'd offer to send you some of this print, but it's all gone now. However, if you like this style, there surely is a lot of fabric available in the KT line.