View Single Post
Old 03-19-2016, 05:32 PM
Janice McC

Tonight's update for March is that we've had another 4 finishes by tkhooper, elly66, juanitabean and joe'smom. Toot, toot to you! Congratulations on your finishes and for keeping your eyes on the target and finishing your projects.

This brings us to 19 UFO finishes for the month. We're slowing down now as expected after the first flush of finishes for the new year, but a nice steady pace is very good. Let's all keep working on our UFOs.

I've been lax in working on my UFOs although I do have one at the LA I'm waiting less than patiently for. Should have it this week and then it'll need it's binding. It should be done by the end of the month. And I ran across a small wall hanging that I might possibly put under my needle as I'm clearly not going to work on my bigger projects right now. It's only 18" square. I should be able to quilt that quickly and bind it. As the engineer of this train, I ought to be working a bit harder to lead but just like most everyone here, I'm a procrastinator! Ooh, I said that aloud, didn't I?