View Single Post
Old 03-20-2016, 04:07 AM
tkhooper

I'm so glad you asked this. I've been meaning to get my list organized.

I went to our quilt show yesterday and immediately knew I had to add the Blooming Nine Patch to my list.
The Stained Glass Butterfly pattern that's been in timeout for several years now.
One that isn't designed yet is a sunset background with a hawaiian lattice in the foreground. Or possibly a New Orleans cast aluminum fence pattern.
A Pheonix done in a pixelated style possibly using the bargello technique. I'm not sure yet.
3 journal or baltimore album window quilts denoting major events in my life. For the craftroom.
Cottage Door for a window quilt for my bedroom.
It's one of the compass rose or mariners compass patterns. I know what it looks like in my mind but the long thin points scare me.
Asian Influence
And I would love to do an asian panel quilt with birds or dragons. I'm still thinking on that one.
And I can't forget dad's Naval Career Quilt.

That takes care of my personal bucket list. On the charity quilt side of the house I'd like to do some raggedy brick patterns the way bricks are laid out. The first one which the fabric has been chosen for is the spanish bond pattern. I'll be learning how to deal with the 3 seam corner on this one.

Then I have a piece of fabric that has a latino folk art set of blocks on it. I want to add sashing to make it fit a single size bed.

Last edited by tkhooper; 03-20-2016 at 04:17 AM.