Old 03-21-2016, 12:14 PM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

Givio your blocks are so pretty, and yes the different fabrics shows what can make a difference in the same block.

Ok, I ended just now getting to post of picture of my 'Mary' block. Last night I had her all done except when I went to put the last section together I seen that I had cut off the seam allowance on that strip section. It was due to my being tired and too stubborn to just go ahead and go to bed. lol.. I look forward now to the 'Mary Gray' block. I took the picture turned different than I meant to.

Here is 'Mary'

[ATTACH=CONFIG]545557[/ATTACH] How the one tiny side triangle ended up short I have no idea. lol... I call them my "God Mark." It means to me that no one is perfect but God so anything I make that I find a little thing like that I call it my "God Mark," and then I just smile.

QuiltingNinaSue, I hope you do give tips or pictures on the y-seams. I have to do that one, because my birthday is in May and so is Mother's Day. I have to do that one and the coming later Mother one in honor of my dear mother.
Attached Thumbnails 100_3407-small-.jpg