View Single Post
Old 03-22-2016, 10:11 AM
Maggiemay

I've never been on a quilt retreat. Sounds like fun. And it was National Quilting Day on Saturday too- how appropriate! I did make it up to my sewing room that day to do some organizing & try to figure out why I bought that black fabric I just pre washed. I still have no idea & that's not like me! I've been working on a quilt that started out as leftover blocks from one I made my sister & her husband last year. They wanted a pretty long drop on it & I calculated it on all 4 sides instead of 3. So I had 3 rows of warm wishes blocks that I ripped apart & did some slicing & dicing on. Now I'm working on surrounding those with braids on all 4 sides. I like how it's coming out.

My DH is out of town & I always eat better when he's gone! I need to get back on the treadmill but haven't done that since we got back from the cruise & then was sick. No excuses now, but I still haven't done it!

I like your quilt Pat. I've seen some of her patterns & she does beautiful work. Isn't she on this board from time to time? I think I've seen her on FB too.

Last edited by Maggiemay; 03-22-2016 at 10:14 AM.